UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notificaiton: Union Public Service Commission has released official employment notification for the UPSC vacancy 2023 for filling of 63 Company Prosecutors, Director, Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the UPSC Assistant Director jobs 2023 through online mode on or before last date. Candidates can check full notification for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 on the official website @upsc.gov.in/. For more information such as how to apply, selection process, educational qualification are given below.
About UPSC: The Union Public Service Commission is a central organization which is set up with the primary purpose of conducting civil service examination. The UPSC head office is located in New Delhi. UPSC organizes civil service examination various departments posts such as defense exam, forest service exam and many other. Union Public Service Commission established on 1st October 1926. Now freshly it has issued a notification for 63 posts. Competitors who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs those can check here.
UPSC Vacancy Notification 2023 Details:
- Organization name: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: @upsc.gov.in/
- Number of seats: 63
- Location: India
- Application Mode: Online
Post wise details:
|Name of posts||Number of posts||Age limit|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||06||35|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Degree in Law, Master’s degree, Degree in Homeopathy according to relevant posts and with minimum necessary experiences. Candidates must follow the full notification for educational qualification.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have maximum age limit 53 and minimum age limit 30 for the above posts.
- Last date to fill online form: Update Soon
- Last date of online printing application form: Update Soon
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification, 63 Various Posts – Download Application form & Apply Here:
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 by online mode through the official website. Aspirants must read the detailed notification carefully before applying for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2023 Notification. Applicants must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Desirable Qualification(s), Date of Birth, Experience, any other information, as claimed in the online application. Also, you must keep in mind the last date to apply. Some steps are given to apply.
Steps to Apply UPSC Notification 2023
- firstly, visit the official website @upsc.gov.in/
- Click on Notification section for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Select the post name & click on Apply online
- Now enter valid details as prescribed in it
- Then submit the online application form
- Take print out of the form for further use.
Click for UPSC Application form Notification 2023
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- through paying the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using internet banking of SBI Bank or by using visa/debit card/master credit.
Selection process: The candidates will get the selection by performance in written examination, documents verification, and interview round.
UPSC Jobs 2023 Notification
Candidates appearing in the UPSC Recruitment 2023 need to read the full notification before applying for various jobs through the official website. All the relevant details about the UPSC 2023 Notification are available on this site. In the case of any query kindly comment below. Thanks and keep in touch with us.