UPSC IAS Syllabus 2023- Check IAS prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern: IAS Prelims Syllabus is one of the toughest Syllabus of all time as it is acknowledged as the primary path to becoming an IAS officer. The Examination for UPSC IAS Exam is scheduled on 18 June 2023. Aspirants who are going to appear for this exam must start preparing for UPSC IAS Pre Exam by downloading the available UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus 2023 with the exam pattern from the official website @upsc.gov.in. The questions pattern of the test consists of 2 different sections, General Studies, General Studies (CSAT). The Best UPSC IAS Book to crack IAS Pre Exam available in the market is History Of Modern India – Bipan Chandra, History Of Medieval India – Satish Chandra, The Wonder That Was India – A.L. Bhasham.
About UPSC IAS: Indian Administrative Service is all India administrative, civil service. IAS officers attain strategic and key positions in the Union Government. It is the dream job for the candidates. Every year it conducts pre and main examinations to appoint eligible candidates for the reputed posts.
UPSC IAS Exam details:
Organization name: The Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: @upsc.gov.in.
Exam date: 18 June 2023
Admit card release date: very soon
UPSC IAS Syllabus 2023, Check IAS Pre Exam Pattern 2023
The curriculum provided by us is correct and according to the official announcement. Competitors are urged to follow the UPSC IAS 2023 syllabus given at this site and the UPSC IAS exam pattern 2023 also. For more details, petitioner can check the official site. For clearing the UPSC IAS Exam, 2023 candidates must check the below-given pattern and syllabus.
UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2023:
This exam contains two papers, i.e., Paper I and Paper II. The Paper I carries 200 marks and Paper II also comprises 200 marks. The Prelims Examination is an Objective type of Examination with Multiple Choice Questions. The Span for Paper I is 2 hours as well as time available for Paper II is also 2 hours. The Exam Pattern of the UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Examination 2023 is as follows:
|Name of subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration (in hrs)|
|General Studies||200||100||2 hrs|
|General Studies (CSAT)||200||80||2 hrs|
UPSC IAS Pre Exam Syllabus 2023:
UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Paper I – General Studies:
- General Science.
- Current Affairs: Events are occurring in the National as well as in the World.
- Geography: India & the World; Physical, Economic & Social Geography of India as well the World.
- Indian History & National Movement of India.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Change in the Climate (these do not require any specialization).
- Economic Development & Social Development: Poverty, Social Sector Initiatives, Demography of the Nation, Sustainable Development, Inclusion.
- Polity of India & Indian Governance: Panchayat Raj, Constitution, Political System, Public Policy, Rights Issue, etc.,
UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Paper I – Aptitude:
- Decision-Making & Problem-Solving.
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Interpersonal Skills which include Communication Skills.
- Basic Numeracy & Data Interpretation Note: Basic Numeracy & Data Interpretation based on Level of Class X.
- General Mental Ability.
- English Language.
UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus & Test Structure 2023:
Finally, we are again informing the students who are going to appear for the UPSC IAS Exam 2023 to cover the topics mentioned above and prepare according to the UPSC IAS Syllabus 2023. Candidates must check the Latest Govt Jobs 2023. All the necessary details provided at this site still, in the case of any query kindly comment below. We will help you very soon.