UPPSC 2022 Recruitment Notification Overview :
UPPSC or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited online applications who aspire to apply for the post of Staff Nurse (Female and Male) in Medical Department and Training Department. UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification releases job notifications for the vacancies in different departments after regular intervals. Recently the Commission has issued the notification for the recruitment of 3980 staff nurses. Here we have mentioned the detailed criteria and all the necessary information required for this examination like UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, etc. So have a glance at the given below details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Notification Details :
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse
- Total No. of Vacancies: 3980
- No. of Vacancies for Men: 448
- No. of Vacancies for Women: 3390
A huge number of jobs have been released for the post of Staff Nurse in both male and female categories. A total of 3980 jobs are released this time of which 3390 vacancies are for women, and about 448 vacancies are for men. Thus it is a great opportunity for all the applicants who aspire to pursue this as a career.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: –
- The applicant should have passed the Intermediate examination along with Science stream from a board recognized by the UP government or equivalent.
- The applicant should also possess Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery or B.sc degree in Nursing registered with the UP Nurses and Midwives Council.
- The candidate should also be certified from the Nurse and Midwife Uttar Pradesh.
- For further more details you can refer to the official notification
Age Limit: – The candidate should lie in the age limit range of 21-40 years as on 01-07-2022. Age Relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST of U.P This Age relaxation criteria may vary according to the government notifications or norms.
UPPSC 2022 Application From :
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Log on to the Official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on all the Notifications
- Go through all the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Online
- Complete the process of Candidate Registration and Fill in all the major details
- Check all the mentioned details carefully
- And then click submit, your part I of the form is completed now
- Registration slip with registration will be displayed on the screen
- Note it down or take out a hard copy of the slip
- Enter the registration number and click on Generate e-Challan or I-Collect to make the payment.
- After making the fee payment click on submit, part II is completed
- Click on Part III and fill in all the mandatory details along with scanned photograph and signature
- Click on submit. After submission, a declaration form will be generated
- Complete the declaration form and click on submit
- Take out a paper for future reference
Click Here – Check Official Notification <—-
Click Here – Apply Online <—-
UPPSC 2022 Application Fee :
The candidates belonging to Gen/OBC have to pay Rs.125 as application fee in which Rs100 is examination application fee and Rs. 25 is the Online Processing Fee. While for SC/ST have to pay only Rs. 65 which includes Rs. 40 as the examination application fee and Rs. 25 is the Online Processing Fee. All the disabled students have to pay only Rs.25. Application fee can be paid through online methods like Net Banking, Card Payment, etc. On the other hand, all the Ex-Servicemen Freedom Fighters and Female Candidates are exempted from fee payment. Look at the details given below.
- Ex-Servicemen/Freedom Fighters/Women– No Fee
- Gen/OBC– Rs.125
- SC/ST– Rs.65
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates :
|Starting of Application Process||12/01/2022|
|Last Date for Online Application||20/03/2022|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||09/02/2022-16/03/2022|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||before 10 to 15 days of exam|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||09/07/2022|
|Result declaration date||Not Released yet|
UPPSC 2022 Exam Pattern :
UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification was released on 12th January, and this examination is conducted in two stages i.e. the written exam followed by the interview of students who will get shortlisted in the written test process. The exam pattern comprises of General Knowledge, General Hindi and Nursing (Main Subject). Total 170 questions are asked out of which 30 are from General Knowledge, 20 from General Hindi and 120 questions from Nursing. Maximum marks of the question paper are 85 marks. The exam will be of objective type and will be of 2 hours. Now let us have a look at the tabular form of details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||170|
|Exam Duration : 2 hours|
|Type of Examination : Objective|
|Maximum Marks : 85 Marks|
UPPSC 2022 Syllabus :
- Mental Health Education & Communication Skills
- Personal Hygiene
- Mental Health
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Fundamentals in Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Sociology besides Toxicology
- Paediatric Nursing
- Anatomy, Physiology
- First Aid
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Drug Store Management
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Clinical Pathology
UPPSC 2022 Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected by the written exam marks and the merit list generated out of it. Merit list will be prepared by calculating the overall marks obtained. A benefit of 3 marks will be given to the nurse who was appointed on a contract basis and has completed one year. In this regard, an already working nurse who is on contract basis will be awarded 03 marks for every year. To avail these scores the candidate has to present a certificate issued by the appointing authority.
UPPSC Admit Card 2022 :
The applicants who successfully submitted their application form from the official website. The official website will release the notification regarding admit card. UPPSC Admit Card 2022 for the pre and main examination will be available soon.
UPPSC Cut Off 2022 :
The cut-off marks for UPPSC will be released soon as soon the final result of the written examination will be revealed. The minimum marks acquired needed to qualify the test is known as cut-off marks.
UPPSC Result 2022 :
As soon as the exam will be completed, the answer keys will be released in a period of one or two days followed by the result after two weeks. UPPSC 2022 Result will be declared soon after the examination process ends. So applicants can look for their result with the help of their roll no. or registration number on the official website
UPPSC 2022 Online Test Series :
If you want to excel the art of perfection for all the questions then you need to practice hard for that. So here we are with the UPPSC 2022 Online Test Series which will provide you free mock test along with 3 sectional tests just to improve your hold on subjects. It will also let you check your position that where you’re standing in the current phase. These Online Test Series are based on new pattern and we keep on updating the system as soon as it confers any changes. We even provide a sectional test to make your all the sections strong respectively. Along with this we also have doubt solving panel and Videos for your help for which you can tune into our official channel on YouTube and can ask queries on the official site. These series are bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi languages are used just to keep the user at ease. We provide instant result and quick solution of all the problems mentioned. To make it more user friendly, we launched our app; you can directly access the entire free mock test via this application.
UPPSC Previous Year Papers :
We also provide previous year papers just to enhance your knowledge about the type of questions asked in the examination. These exam papers will help you to keep a hold on the sections and particular subject as well. So here we have also listed UPPSC Previous Papers which you can refer when you want to practice more and this will surely help you in qualifying the exam. You can visit our official Previous Year Papers section for more details.
UPPSC Preparation :
Here we have listed some of the Tips & Preparation Techniques for UPPSC 2022 Exam. So have look at the points mentioned below.
- All we can say about this to qualify one exam the person have to work hard no matter what. Success just can’t be attained without shear hard work.
- And to achieve that you need to be consistent in your learning process. This consistency will surely let you crack the exam. Just be thorough enough about the topics, syllabus, etc.
- Try to be more focused on the examination then on the diversions from the surroundings.
- And be calm while giving the examination follow your thought process and be confident about the answers.
- Don’t make quick decisions and take ample of time before answering questions.
- And at last after all this, we just would like to wish you good luck for the examination