SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2022: Staff Selection Commission going to conduct the Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2022 on date 10th June. Candidates who are going to participate in this exam those need to check the SSC JHT Exam Preparation Tips 2022 for getting the good marks in exam. Aspirants need to check the Junior Hindi Translator Exam Study Tips & Tricks below here. We have also mentioned below the JHT Exam Pattern & Syllabus to make to preparation of exam. Candidates can read the below given post for making the desire rank in the exam.
SSC JHT Exam 2022 Details:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: Junior Hindi Translator
- Category: Preparation Tips
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2022:
Aspirants need to make the study of the complete syllabus according to the exam pattern for making the high score in the exam. Candidates are required to cover the all topics of exam to achieve the high rank in exam. You need to make the score in exam equal to cut off marks according to category to get a job as Junior Hindi Translator. You need to check the exam pattern from below before starting the preparation.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2022:
Candidates who are going to participate in the Junior Hindi Translator Exam those need to check the exam pattern for know the complete details of exam pattern. By the exam pattern will help you to make the SSC JHT Exam 2022 Preparation Tips.
- There will be 2 papers in complete exam.
- Time duration of the each exam will be 2 hours.
- Total number of question will be 200.
- Total max marks of exam will be 200.
|Parts of Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||(i)General Hindi(ii) General English||(i) 100(ii) 100||(i) 100(ii) 100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Translation & Essay||–||200||2 Hours|
SSC JHT Exam Preparation Tips 2022:
Candidates are required to make the preparation of JHT Exam to achieve high rank. In this exam the questions will be asked from General, General English and Translation & Essay. Candidates have to make the deep study of exam covering with the all topics of exam. The paper 1 exam will be objective type exam and paper 2 exam will be subjective type exam. Aspirants need to pass the both papers with qualifying marks. You can check the below given study tips to achieve the good marks.
- Candidates need to check the syllabus & exam pattern before starting the preparation of exam.
- After checking the topics of exam you need to collect the good study material to make the preparation of exam.
- You have to create a self study plan and follow them to cover all topics of exam.
- Aspirants need to learn the time management skills to solve the complete paper in little time.
- Candidates have to check the cut off marks category wise of exam to know the competition level.
- If you are unable to understand any topic then you have to clear doubts for better performance.
- Aspirants need to make their main focus concepts & short tricks of exam.
- Aspirants can join the online coaching for making the good preparation of exam.
- You can join the mock test for making the more practice of question.
- Candidates are advised to make the revision of syllabus time to time to improve their knowledge.
SSC JHT Exam Study Tips & Tricks 2022
Candidates are going to participate in the Junior Hindi Translator those can check here the SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2022. Aspirants are required to cover the all topics of the exam according to their weightage. You can stay with us for updated details of SSC JHT Exam 2022 here at ssc.nic.in.