SSC GD Constable Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2022: Staff Selection Commission held exam every year to recruit candidates for General Duty Constable Posts in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF etc. This year Department will conduct exam on 18th to 28th June 2022. As we know, large number of candidates apply for this vacancy and they are now looking for the SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern to prepare for the exam. We have mentioned the collected data about syllabus of each and every subjects. Hence, check the syllabus, pattern and read the entire subjects which comes in the written test. And, if you go through this full page, you will know the exam pattern as well. So, read both the SSC GD Exam Syllabus 2022 and SSC GD Exam Pattern 2022 before preparing for the written test.
Candidates who are searching for the syllabus can check the related information of SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern and SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2022. As the competition is tough for this job we request the candidates to start their preparation as early as possible.
SSC General Duty Exam 2022 Details
The staff Selection Commission has recently announced the SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 to fill various post of Constable (general Duty) Posts. There are many of vacancies available for this posts. Applicants can apply for this exam from official site. Here we advised to candidates that fill the application form on or before the last date, just after that you need to prepare for the exam. Aspirants can easily download the SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern.
- Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Constable (General Duty)
- Vacancies in Departments: CRPF, BSF, ITBP, CISF, SSB, NIA, SSF and Rifle man in Assam rifles.
- No of Vacancies: 71000 (Approx)
- Starting and Closing date of Apply online: August- September 2017
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Exam Date: 18th to 28th June 2022
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
First of all, you should know the selection process for SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam. Here we have collected the detailed exam pattern and SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022. With the help of SSC GD Exam Pattern, you can proceed to better preparations. SSC GD Constable Selection Process will include following three steps
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Medical Test
SSC Constable GD Exam 2022 Syllabus & Pattern
Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test Pattern: One point is noted for candidates that PET/ PST Just qualifying nature and it will not contain any Marks. Still it is necessary to pass in order to move further in Procedure of Selection.
- Male Candidates: 5 Km in 24 Minutes
- Female Candidates: 1.6 Km in 8 Minutes
For Ladakh Region Candidates
- Male Candidates: 1.6 Km or 1 Mile in 6 Minutes
- Female Candidates: 800 Meter in 4 Minutes
SSC GD Constable Written Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
GD Constable 2022 Medical Test
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and physical health for duties in all places including in high altitude and be fit to serve in border areas with extreme climatic conditions and must be free from any defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.
- Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Written Examination will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different categories in different states/UTs, taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each State/UT.
- The selected candidates will be medically examined by the medical boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions. “Those who do not produce domicile certificate will not be allowed to appear for medical examination.
- Medical Test (X-Ray & laboratory) shall be conducted only for such candidates who are found fit after passing through all the level of tests.
- In case of medical examination, “temporary unfitness” will not be allowed. However, any female candidate who during the medical examination is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks standing or above, shall be declared temporarily unfit and her medical examination held in abeyance until the confinement is over.
- Candidates declared unfit may file an appeal/representation to the designated authority in the CAPFs within 15 days of declaring him/her unfit by the medical board.
- Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the medical examination stage.
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Uncorrected Visual Acuity||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-2|
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2022:
Before attending for the SSC GD Exam 2022, it is very important to check the SSC General Duty Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 Pdf. If you download psf, you can prepare well for the exam in a short time. The detailed SSC GD Constable Syllabus is mentioned below topic wise.
SSC GD Constable General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Spatial Orientation
- Figures Classification
- Spatial Visualization
- Non-verbal series
- Visual Memory
- Coding and Decoding etc
SSC General Duty GK Syllabus
- Current Affairs – International & National
- Indian History
- General Polity
- Indian & World Geography
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Science & Technology
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution etc.
SSC Constable Maths Syllabus
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work etc.
SSC GD English Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spot the Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
|ssc gd constable answer key|
|ssc gd constable cutoff|
|ssc gd constable job profile constable gd salary pay|
|ssc gd constable preparation tips|
|ssc gd constable result|
|ssc gd constable study material|
|ssc gd constable syllabus exam pattern|
SSC Constable GD Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2022
All the applicants who are doing preparations for SSC Constable GD Exam 2022, they need to read this article and make their creer better. This exam pattern and syllabus gives you a full details of SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 topic wise description which are very beneficial for you.