SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Overview :
The Staff selection commission is a government organization that yearly conducts the CHSL examination via releasing the SSC CHSL 2022 recruitment Notification for various Ministries and Department of Government of India. The Combined Higher Level Secondary examination is one of the most important exams which is conducted for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator and other posts. The SSC CHSL 2022 Tier I exam will conducted on February 2023 and Tier II exam will be held on June 2023 to recruit the eligible candidates for Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Data Entry Operators (LDC & DEO) Posts. Here we are giving all the details regarding this examination including SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment, exam dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Here candidates can get all the latest updates regarding the SSC CHSL recruitment 2022. We have updated all the required and necessary details.
Latest Update:- SSC Has been released the SSC CHSL Application Form 2022 and candidates can fill online form till last date 4th January 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Notification Details :
The SSC CHSL exam offers recruitment for three major posts. The number of vacancies for the current year is also mentioned below-
- Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2022
- Name of Posts: – Postal/Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Total Vacancies: 5134 (Tentative)
|2.||Data Entry Operator||506|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk||1321|
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates, who wish to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification need to check their eligibility criteria before applying. As the name suggests, Combined Higher level Secondary Exam requires a candidate to pass class 12th exam or an equivalent exam from a government recognized institution.
The minimum age permitted to apply for the exam is 18 years. The maximum age however is 27 years as on August 1, 2022.
The relaxation in age is as per government policies which are as follow:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex- Serviceman (Unreserved / General)||03 years after deduction of military service rendered|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years ( 3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years ( 3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 43 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( Unreserved/General )||5 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||8 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( Unreserved/General )||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( OBC )||Up to 38 years of age|
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried( SC/ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved/General )||5 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC )||8 (5+3) years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||10 (5+5) years|
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Important Dates :
SSC CHSL 2022-23 Notification Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission:- December 2022
- Closing Date of Online Application Form Submission:- 4th Janaury 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Admit Card Release Date:- Feb 2023
- Dates of computer-based Examination (Tier-1): – February, March 2023
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Result Declaration Date: – June 2023
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Admit Card Release Date: – June 2023
- Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): June 2023
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Result Declaration Date: – Update Soon
- Date of Tier-3 (Skill Test / Typing Test): – Update Soon
- Declaration of Final Results: – Update Soon
SSC CHSL 2022-23 Important Dates
- SSC CHSL 2022-23 Notification Declaration Date – December 2022
- SSC CHSL 2022-23 Application Form Submitting Dates – Dec to 4th Jan 2022
- SSC CHSL 2022-23 Tier-I Exam Date – Feb, March 2023
- SSC CHSL 2022-23 Tier-II Exam Date – June 2023
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form :
The SSC CHSL 2022 application form closed to fill via online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website ssc.online.nic.in for applying in an online mode. The last date of applying must keep in mind by the candidate. Also before apply candidate must ensure his or her eligibility criteria. The whole process will be in proper channel. Now, no will be application to fill the SSC CHSL Application form 2022 because it has been closed and tier-I examination was conducted from January to February 2022.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Candidates need to apply in an online mode. For this purpose, candidate need to visit the official website. Before apply, candidate need to read the notification carefully and ensure his or her eligibility criteria. Also, candidate must keep the last date in mind. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply in an easy way.
- Go to ssc.online.nic.in and fill the application form.
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the apply online option
- Fill the form with the correct data and recheck the form
- Pay the fee and then submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the same for the future use
Check SSC CHSL 2022-23 Notification <—
Click Here – SSC CHSL 2022 Apply Online <—- Online Registration
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fee :
The application fee is Rs 100 for SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment. However, all female/ SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the application fee.
The payment can be done using net banking, debit cards etc, while offline the application fee can be deposited by SBI challan or CRF stamps that can be brought from any post office.
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern :
There will be a written exam followed by a skill test. The pattern of the written exam is mentioned below-
|Category||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence (50 Questions)||50||2 Hours 10:00 A.Mto12:00 Noon|
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)(50 Questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)(50 Questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness(50 Questions)||50|
Points to be highlight: –
- The question paper will be available in both languages I.e. English & Hindi
- The questions will be MCQ
- There will be a Negative marking and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- There will be 25 questions from each of the above sections
- The total number of marks will be 200
There will be a skill test for the post of Data Operator and the other test will be a typing test for the post of Assistant and clerk.
The tier II will be descriptive type of total 100 marks. It will be of one hour duration and candidate need to write an easy of 200-250 words and letter/ application of 150-200 words.
Skill Test/ Typing Test:
In this stage, candidates typing speed will be test. The test will be conducted for both English and Hindi languages:
- For English medium- typing speed of 35 words per minute
- For Hindi medium – typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Test will be 10 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions. VH candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Procedure :
For the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification, the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination performance. Candidate need to get qualified in order to get selected. Candidates need to clear all the stages i.e. Tier I and Tier II to get final selection. Candidate who will qualify both the tiers will be required to appear in typing test/ skill test. The Final selection will be done by considering over all performance and Merit Position scored by the candidate.
SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus :
I. General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences,Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
II. English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
III. Quantitative Aptitude:
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
ALGEBRA: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
GEOMETRY: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
MENSURATION: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
TRIGONOMETRY: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc,
STATISTICAL CHARTS : Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart
General Awareness: In this section, questions related to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research will be asked. Also the candidate needs to be aware about the surroundings and current happenings around the nation.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 :
After the application process completes, the candidates can download the SSC CHSL 2022 admit card from the official website before 10 to 7 days of examination. Candidates can avail the admit card from the official website of Staff selection commission and should go through all the mentioned instructions carefully. The SSC CHSL Tier-II Admit card is going to be released in the first week of June for the upcoming 25th June examination.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2022 :
The SSC CHSL Cut Off 2022-23 released for the candidates who selected for the Descriptive Paper (Tier-II). Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks which should be obtained by the applicant to qualify the examination. After the written exam, the minimum marks required to qualify the exam will be published by the authorities and accordingly, a merit list is formed.
SSC CHSL Cut off for Descriptive Paper (Tier-II):
|List of Candidates qualified for Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)|
|Category||Cut Off Marks||Candidate Available|
|Total 53201 Candidates are selected for SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam|
SSC CHSL Result 2022 :
After the completion of the Pre-written examination, SSC CHSL Tier-I Result 2022-23 has been declared on 1st June because the Tier-II examination is going to be held on 25th June. Only those candidates will be applicable for the SSC CHSL Tier-II examination how will get passing marks in the SSC CHSL tier-I exam result 2022. Students are advised to study hard. For the reason that, this year the SSC CHSL exam going to more tough and hard as compared than the previous year.
SSC CHSL 2022 Online Test Series :
To hold a command over subjects practice is essential. Accordingly, here we are with a reason to help you with the SSC CHSL 2022 Online Test Series. This series will provide free SSC CHSL Mock test with one separate analysis to manage the every particular subject. It will determine your position and current status. The test series will be based on updated and current syllabus prepared by experts. The user is also facilitated to take the local test to improvise knowledge and make it stronger. The test is conducted in both Hindi and English languages. Quick solution and easy access can be achieved through our application which was recently launched.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers :
If we solve the previous year papers then we can make a good command to solve the paper soon. For the reason that it is a key to success to helps us in getting thorough enough about the syllabus and structure of the question paper. It also makes us aware about the difficulty level of the question paper, though it varies from year to year. But these SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers will surely let you achieve more success in the SSC CHSL 2022 examination.
SSC CHSL Preparation :
Here, we have given some SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks, which help candidates for doing preparation in less time.
- Focus on your reading skills. You must know how to write and speak in English fluently if you want to apply for the exam.
- Make sure you have all the required resources before you start preparing for the exam.
- Spend more time to study and practice the topics you find difficult. Gradually, if you focus on them you will find that you are able to solve them with much ease.
- Having a good vocabulary will help you a lot. Candidates may refer to Norman and Lewis Word power for a vast collection of common vocabulary.
- The reasoning section is considered the most important section for the exam. Thus, one needs to be thorough with the basics. The focus should be to not build short-cuts and practice the methods step wise to avoid making mistakes at the last moment.
- Candidates may refer to wifistudy.com for additional practice.
- Once the basics are right and thorough, the advanced reasoning questions can be easily thought upon and solved. You should also try to develop methods for speed calculations.
- Getting your grammar concepts on your tips is very important. You might refer to Khan Academy for easy understanding and practice sessions of various grammatical concepts.
- Cover entire syllabus to secure better marks. Try not to miss out on the major topics.
- Make notes properly and try to discuss difficulties with your friends and teachers. Group study helps understanding in a better way.
- Reading the newspaper (The Hindu or Times of India) and being aware of the current affairs is the way to crack this subject. Magazines like Competition success review can be referred.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and sleep well. The key to crack this exam is to stay calm and be focused.
- Join SSC CHSL 2022 Online Coaching and practice on the daily basis.
- English: Norman and Lewis, Oxford dictionary, Vikas Aggarwal
- Reasoning: Arihant, Mother’s, Peeyush Bhardwaj
- Quantitative Aptitude- NK Singh, R.S Aggarwal
- Computer: Lucent
- General aptitude: RS Aggarwal, Competition Success review, Manorama year book