RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 Notification :
The RRB recruitment department will release RRB NTPC notification 2022-23 in April and examination will start in May 2023 (Tentative Dates). Last year, 18252 posts were released by the board. So, this year, it is expected that RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 will release notification for 19000 posts in railway department. Railways the most anticipated job provider due to high paid salaries and most importantly because of facilities. Every year Railway Recruitment Board releases a new notification of vacancies for various posts in technical and non technical categories. Similarly, this year also a whole lot of vacancies will be offered to the candidates who aspire to do a job in any particular department of Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Popular Categories (RRB NTPC) consists of various posts like Station Master, Ticket Collector, Ticket Clerk etc. All the students who wants to get this job they should apply for RRB NTPC 2022-23 Recruitment Notification by filling the application form. The candidates who believe in being part of indispensable workforce are well suited for this job. So here we are going to notify the major details of RRB NTPC 2022-23 notification, educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, Application procedure etc.
Soon the Indian Railways will release notifications in April 2022-23 regarding Upcoming RRB NTPC 2022-23 Recruitment. Though, it has also raised competition still better opportunities are provided to all the aspirants even 10th and 12th pass candidates can apply for certain jobs. RRB NTPC exam paper will be published in Hindi , English, Urdu and all the regional languages which lies in RRB.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Vacancy Notification Details :
This year RRB is planning to offer a whole sum of vacancies irrespective of last year where they released almost 18252 job offers but this year it is expected that around 19000 jobs will be offered in different Cadres. RRB NTPC will soon be released ann the no. of vacancies will be confirmed. The board will also offer certain community based jobs which means that only that particular community will be able to apply to those jobs. Along with this, for UR Vacancies no community based criteria will be there.
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2022-23 Notification
Name of Examination – RRB NTPC Non-Technical Exam
Organized by – RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
Total Number of Posts – 19000 (Expected)
Name of Posts – Various
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: –
The Candidate should possess a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidates who are in the final year / Appearing candidates are not eligible to apply. Applicants should also make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms for RRB Recruitment 2022-23 Notification. Candidates should also hold proficiency in typing as well.
Age Limit : –
Age limit for applicants who wants to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years. Aspirants belonging to reserved categories will be provided relaxation as per the government norms which is mentioned below.
- OBC- 3 years
- SC/ST- 5 years
- Ex- Servicemen- 3 years
Note– The relaxation age for different categories in RRB Non Technical Popular Categories Examination 2022-23 may vary as per the govt norms.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Important Dates :
|RRB NTPC 2022-23 1st Stage Exam Admit Card||June 2023|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Exam Date||July 2023|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result 2022-23 Declaration Date||December 2023|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date||Jan/ Feb 2024|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Result Declaration||Update Soon|
|Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||Update Soon|
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Application From :
All the aspirants have to apply online by logging on to the official website of RRB NTPC Notification. No other means or mode of application will be accepted. Before filling the form go through all the details and instructions vigilantly. At last fill all the requisites or all the necessary details required. Along with that the applicant also have to upload scanned copy of passport sized photo and signature in the specified pattern or pixels. Finally applicant have to make online payment. Before submitting check all the details mentioned in the application form carefully like whether the email you have mentioned is active or not, spelling and everything. After Completion of filling the form and fee payment a registration number will be provided to the candidates which they have to save to download admit card in future. It is four step process.
How to Apply for RRB NTPC 2022-23 Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give option for 21 regions of India
- An Online application will be displayed
- Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left hand thumb impression
- Also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.
- Community Certificate will also be submitted for people belonging to SC/ST.
Note– If after final submission candidate wants to modify some detail than Rs.100 payment has to be done in order to do that .
- Click Here – RRB NTPC Official Notification <— Declare Soon
- Click Here – RRB NTPC Application Form <— Release Soon
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Application Fee :
- Application fees for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022-23 is not mentioned. Though the payment can be made by debit card, credit cards, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any particular bank. SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from application fee i.e they do not have to pay any application fees. For OBC and General fees will be indicated in the details.
- If the examination fees is sent through Bank draft/ Indian Postal order will be accepted other than this no means is permissible.
- The applicant have to mention Employment notice number, Name of the applied post, Category number and name accompanied with postal address on the back side of the reverse side of the bank draft or front portion of the at the provided space in Indian Postal Order.
- The application form not accompanied with application fees will be instantly cancelled.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Exam Pattern :
|Name of topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Total 100 questions will be asked of 1 mark each.
- 90 minutes will be provided.
- 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Exam Pattern for Mains
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- Mains will consist of 4 sections mentioned above.
- A total sum of 120 questions will be asked.
- 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper
- Negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Note – This exam pattern is given as per the last year examination, may be it will change after the notification declaration. Therefore, candidates are advised to check RRB NTPC 2022-23 Notification, which is expected to be declared soon.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Syllabus :
Syllabus of RRB NTPC basically includes General Knowledge, General English/ General Hindi, Basic Arithmetic, Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical skills, and basic technical part for technical posts. It will comprise of 100 questions of 1 mark each. The exam will be conducted in two stages RRB NTPC 1st stage CBT or Prelims (objective type)and RRB NTPC 2nd stage CBT or mains. For prelims Maximum 90 minutes will be provided for the test. Let us have a glance at the classified version of syllabus as per different subjects.
RRB NTPC Syllabus for Prelims, Mains
|General Awareness||Arithmetic||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs, National and International, History-India, world Indian economy Indian geography Indian constitution Indian culture & Heritage Indian Polity Science & Technology General Science -Biology -Chemistry -Physics Environmental Studies||Percentage Pipes & Cisterns Profit and loss Time and work Simplification Boats and Streams Averages Time and Distance Problems on Ages Simple Interest Data Interpretation Area and Volume Linear and Quadratic Equations Margins and Discounts||Analogies Space Visualisation Similarities Decision Making Problem Solving Arithmetic Number Series Differences Arithmetic Reasoning Analysis Judgement Relationship Concepts Visual Memory Observation Verbal and Figure Classification Puzzles Sitting Circular Arrangements Direction sense Alphanumeric series|
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Selection Procedure :
Candidates who are going to fill the RRB NTPC Application from 2022-23 Notification, they should know about the selection process of this recruitment. All the candidates will be selected as per their score first and second stage examination marks. After that, they will have to face typing and aptitude test. If candidates will clear these stages, they will be called for the Document verification and Medical test.
- First Stage Online Examination (PT – CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains – CBT)
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2022-23 :
As per the revealed updates, the RRB NTPC 2022-23 first stage examination will start April and May 2022-23. It means, the RRB NTPC Admit card 2022-23 will release before 7 to 10 days of examination on the official website. The second stage examination will conduct in January / February 2018, so like wise stage first examination the RRB will release the RRB NTPC 2022-23 admit card on the official website for 2nd Stage exam. However, only those candidates will able to download the 2nd stage admit card, who will age eligible marks in the RRB NTPC 1st stage examination.
RRB NTPC Cut off 2022-23 :
Likewise every year, RRB release cut off marks to select the candidates. Candidates who are going to appear for the RRB NTPC examination of 2022-23, they should now that the RRB recruit candidates as per the cut off scores. Candidates can check their respective performance by checking RRB NTPC Cutoff marks 2022-23. When the Railway recruitment board will release the cut off marks list, we will update here for the candidate’s help. Till then, candidates are advised to regularly visit this website to know latest updates of RRB NTPC Cut off 2022-23 release date.
RRB NTPC Result 2022-23 :
The Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the NTPC 1st stage examination in April or May 2022-23 and 2nd stage examination in January / February 2018. Therefore, As per the information, the RRB NTPC Result 2022-23 will be released in December for the 1st stage exam and RRB NTPC 2nd Stage result 2022-23 will be released in March 2018 by the Railway Recruitment Board examination authority.
RRB NTPC 2022-23 Online Test Series :
The RRB NTPC is a computer-based examination, so candidates should practice solving RRB NTPC 2022-23 Online test Series, which help them to make the fast speed of question-solving. Therefore, the WifiStudy team provides you free mock test and online test series of RRB exams. In which 25 mock tests are available to practice for the online based examinations. Candidates are advised to solve more or more online test series because it is the best way to get good speed and question-solving precise. Candidates are suggested to solve all RRB NTPC Mock Test 2022-23 like final examination, to check their actual performance.
RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers :
As we all know that RRB is going to announce a huge number of vacancies for ASM, Goods Guard, ECRC, CA, TA, etc. So, candidates who are thinking to apply for the RRB NTPC examination 2022-23, are advised to take a look of previous year papers of RRB NTPC Notification. For the reason that, the preparation of any examination, we should know the exam pattern along with type of questions, which asked in previous year exams. Therefore, here we provides some RRB NTPC previous year papers for candidate’s help for coming RRB NTPC 2022-23 CBT examination.
RRB NTPC Preparation :
Here, we have given some important RRB NTPC Preparation Tips, which help students to know how to prepare for the RRB NTPC 2022-23 Examination.
- Apply shortcut tricks
- Know your strength and plan
- Manage time and enhance accuracy
- Practice mock tests
- Revise to the best
If you join RRB NTPC 2022-23 Online Coaching then you will practice by solving the online practice tests, online test series, and Previous year papers. Live classes and video lectures will help you to study better.