RAS Application Form 2023 Notification, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates RAS 2023 Application Form Notification: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to recruit various skilled and self-motivated candidates for the Rajasthan Administrative Service post. Candidates can check RAS Exam Notification 2023 which will be released anytime on the official site of Rajasthan RPSC, i.e., @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Online registration process for the RPSC RAS Application Form 2023 started from June 2023(Tentative). Appellants who carry the Graduation degree they are welcomed to apply for the online mode. All the relevant dates concerning RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam 2023 will be released soon.
About RPSC RAS: The Rajasthan public service commission is the state civil service commission which is identified as RPSC. RPSC hires the applicants for different posts for the administrative services and several government department jobs at the state level. RPSC Rajasthan RAS selection of nominees will be done after RAS Pre exam followed by RAS Main Interview and Exam. RPSC will conduct RAS Pre Exam 2023 in June while RAS main exam 2023 will be carried in January 2023.
RPSC RAS Application Form Notification 2023 Details:
- Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Announcement about: RAS Application Form 2023
- Name of Exam: Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam 2023
- Job location: Rajasthan.
Eligible Education qualification: Applicants must have passed done Graduation from any recognized board. Candidates who are appearing in final year can also fill this application form.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age limit in between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is as follows.
- Candidates from General category (PWD): 10 years.
- Candidates from Category (BC, SBC) PWD: 13 years.
- General Category Female: 5 years.
- Candidates from Category (ST/SC) PWD: 15 years.
- Candidates from Category (ST, SC, BC, SBC) Male: 5 years.
- Candidates from Category (ST, SC, BC, SBC) FeMale: 10 years
- Widow or divorce women: No Max Age limit.
RAS 2023 Notification Important Dates Schedule:
- RAS 2023 Online application initiated Date: June 2023
- Last Date for submission of RAS Exam 2023 application form: June 2023
- Date of RAS Pre Exam: 2023: August 2023
- Date of RAS MainsExam: 2023: January 2018
- The last date for fee submission via e-Mitra Kiosk: July 2023
- Changes in Filled RAS Online Application: July 2023
RAS Application Form 2023 Notification, Apply Online RPSC RAS 2023 Exam
Before initiating implementing process applicants must check their eligibility criteria and read the official announcement carefully on the official website. Candidates must keep the last date to apply in mind so as to evade the problem made due to fumbling the opportunity. After that, follow the steps given below.
How to apply online for RAS 2023 Notification:
- Visit the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the RPSC/RAS 2023 section and click on it.
- Click on online enrollment and fill the application form.
- Cross check the form and submit.
- Take the hard copy for future implications.
Check RAS/RTC 2023 Notification
Click to RAS 2023 Apply online
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through their Nearest E-Mitra Center, credit card/ Debit card or Net banking. The application fee for category wise is as follows.
- For General Candidate: Rs. 250/-
- For OBC Category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Rs. 50/-
Admission Process: To get selected in the exam candidate has to crack the following pattern.
- RAS Pre. Exam.
- RAS Main RAS Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
RAS 2016 Exam Pattern: The paper for the RAS Pre exam consists objective type questions. There will be 150 questions of marks 200. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Check RPSC RAS Announcement for more details here.
- RAS Pre Examination:
- RAS Pre question paper includes 150 objective type questions of multiple choices.
- The Exam carries 200 marks.
- Negative marking will be there of 1/3 mark for each and every wrong answer.
- Total Time Span: 180 minutes.
- RAS Main Examination:
- RAS main exam is a Descriptive type exam.
- RAS Main exam carries 800 marks, and each subject carries 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration: 180 minutes.
- Candidates who crack RAS Pre-exams become qualified to give RAS Main.
Result: After accomplishment of the examination, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission will declare the result on its official portal. Check RPSC/RAS 2023 Exam Result from here.
RAS/RTC 2023 Application Form
RPSC Notification 2023 is has published the RAS Application Form 2023 expected in the month soon. Applicants who are interested in this exam, they can apply online from May to June 2023. It will release soon officially; we will make you available here.