Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Rajasthan High Court jodhpur has issued a notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 for recruit 2043 posts of LDC & Stenographer posts. Aspirants who are looking for Latest jobs in Rajasthan those can apply online Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2023 from official website @ www.hcraj.nic.in. Aspirants can submit the online application from before last date. Interested candidates can check the other details of Rajasthan HC Jobs 2023 Notification below in this post such as eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Admit card, Result, Etc.
Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2023 Notification Details:
- Name of Organization: rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- No of posts: 2043
- Name of posts: LDC, Stenographer, District Judge
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Stenographer Hindi: 263 Posts
- Stenographer English: 47
Rajasthan HC 1733 LDC Vacancy 2023 post Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
|Sirohi Abu Road||08|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to pass the Higher Secondary Examination from recognized board of education and candidates also need a good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagarti Lipi. Aspirants also need of good typing speed for steno posts. For more details refer official notification.
Age limit: The age of applicants should be between 18 to 35 years on date 18th March 2023 and 05 years age relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women category candidates.
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2023 Important Dates:
- Date of official Notification: Update Soon
- Online Application Starting date: Update Soon
- Last date for Submit online application: Update Soon
- Last date for Pay fee: Update Soon
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 2043 LDC, Steno Posts
Aspirants who searching for Latest Govt Jobs those can apply online for Rajasthan HC LDC/ Steno Vacancy 2023 from official website. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before fill the form. You need to upload the scan copies of recent photo, sign and documents copy in application so keep ready them. You can follow the below given steps for Apply Online Rajasthan HC Jobs 2023:
- Visit official website @ www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search the application form link and open it.
- Read the instructions then start to fill the application.
- Fill complete application by correct data.
- Upload the scan copies in form.
- Recheck it and hit on submit button.
- Take a copy of applied form and pay fee.
- Send the hard copy of form to below given address:
To the Registrar General,
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Check here- Official Notification
Check here- Download Application For LDC posts
Check here- Download Application For Steno Posts
Check here- Apply Online
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee by online/ Offline mode of payments according to category.
- OBC/ General Category: Rs. 100/-
- All other category: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process: Aspirants will get the selection by written examination or CBT Test, Interview round and skill test.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern:
- Written Examination: The written examination shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Paper Name||Max Marks||Min Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I English||100||40||90 Minutes|
|Paper-II Hindi||100||40||90 Minutes|
There will be objective type question papers containing 100 questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours.
2. Computer Test: The computer test will be held for check the skill & Efficiency of applicants.
|Paper Name||Maximum Marks||Min. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I Speed Test||50||20||10 minutes|
For Speed Test
- The Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- Data may have to Hindi and English or dual language also.
- The marks in the Speed Test will be awarded by below given formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour)
- The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
For Efficiency Test:
- The test may be taken on word processing software.
- It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
- Formatting of letter.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
Note: Aspirants who will qualify in the Paper I & II in written examination , those will be called for the Sill test ( Efficiency & Speed test).
Aspirants need to make the 50% aggregate marks for pass the examination and also need to make the Minimum 40% marks in the each paper of selection (examination).
Admit Card: The Rajasthan HC Admit Card 2023 will be provided online on official website before few days the date of examination.
Result: The Rajasthan HC Exam Result 2023 will be released online on official website soon after complete the selection process.
Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2023 Notification
We have provided here all details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification and we hope you can apply the application successfully on or before the last date. If you have any questions related to Rajasthan HC Vacancy 2023, then comment in below given box our experts will reply you as soon as possible with proper solution.