NCERT Recruitment 2023: National Council of Education Research and Training has released a notification for 240 Teaching Vacancies for professor, Assistant & Associate professor posts. The eligible candidates can apply online for NCERT Recruitment 2023 through official website i.e.www.ncert.nic.in. Eligible and qualified candidates can complete NCERT Vacancy 2023 online registration on or before the last date December 2023. You can below the all info related to NCERT Teaching Jobs 2023 like- vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, fee, selection process, etc.
About NCERT: National Council of Education Research and Training was established by the Govt in 1961. The main objective of NCERT are undertake, promote and research in area related to school education. Aspirants those are searching for Latest Teaching Jobs they can apply online application for Vacancy in NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 before the application close.
NCERT Professor Vacancy Details:
- Name of Organization: National Council of Education Research and Training
- No of Posts- 240
- Post Name- Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, librarian
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website- www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2023 Post Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||35||37,400/- to 67,000/- + 10,000 GP|
|Assistant Professor||131||15,600/- to 93,100/- +6,000 GP|
|Associate Professor||71||37,400/- to 67,000/- + 9,000 GP|
|Librarian||01||37,400/- to 67,000/- + 10,000 GP|
|Assistant Librarian||02||15,600/- to 93,100/- +6,000 GP|
Education Qualification: Candidates must have M.Ed/M.A in education and PG in Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology), M.A in Education/ M.Tech/ Master in fine Arts & Master in Journalism/ Mass Comminucation and M.A/M.Ed/ PG in Marketing Management/ Security/ Defense Science/ Food Technology/ Agriculture.
Age Limit: Age Limit will be according to the rules of NCERT.
- Start date for NCERT Jobs online registration- November 2023
- Last date for apply NCERT Professor Recruitment: December 2023
- Last date to submit hard copy of application- January 2023
NCERT Recruitment 2023, 240 Professor Vacancies Apply online:
Aspirants those are searching for the Latest Post Graduate Jobs they can apply online for NCERT Recruitment 2023 and fill application form from the official website before the last date i.e. December 2023. Candidates need to make online registration before fill the application. You can follow the below provided steps for fill the Online NCERT Vacancy 2023–
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Search the application form link and open it.
- Make an online registration by fill the personal details and create a user id and password.
- Make login by registered id and password and open application.
- Read all instruction carefully start to fill the application.
- Fill the complete application by the correct data and upload asked documents by scan copy.
- Recheck form then hit on submit key.
- Take a copy of applied form for future use.
- Pay application fee.
NCERT Vacancy Official Notification
Apply Online NCERT Teaching Vacancy 2023
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for the unreserved category candidate and reserve category candidates not need to pay fee. The fee will be paid by the challan of SBI bank.
Selection process: Aspirants will be get the selection on the basis of Merit List that will be prepared by the performance of the applicants in written exam and interview round.
Admit Card: The NCERT Recruitment Admit Card 2023 will be provided online before few days the date of the exam.
Result: The Result of NCERT Recruitment 2023 will be provided soon after finished the exam.
NCERT Teaching Jobs 2023, NCERT Professor Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates can apply online application of NCERT Recruitment 2023 from the official website before last date i.e. December 2023. You can check here all important details of NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2023. If you face any any problem during apply the application then you can send us your message by commenting in the below provided comment box we will help you as soon as possible.