JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Jammu and kashmir Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the JKPSC Vacancy 2023 to fill vacant posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Lecturer Jobs. Interested candidates need to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 through the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in. Aspirants need to fill the online JKPSC Application Form 2023 before the last date Update Soon. Moreover, for other details for JKPSC MO Vacancy 2023 such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, etc., are given below.
About JKPSC: The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) was established on 31st December 1954. It is responsible for conducts the various examination in J&K state. Now recently it has released a JKPSC Notification 2023 for 62 Posts of Medical Officer, Lecturer. Eligible aspirants can fill the online JKPSC Jobs Application Form till the last date from the official website.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 Vacancies Details:
- Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
- No. of Vacancies: 62
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Lecturer
- Job Location: Jammu and kashmir
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Pay scale: Rs-9300-34800/- P.M
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 08 Posts
- Lecturer: 54 Posts
- For Medical Officer: Aspirants must have Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
- For Lecturer: Applicants must have done Post Graduation Degree with MCI or MD/ MS from an approved board.
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2023. The age relaxation will be as follow (Max Age):
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
- Advt. Date: Update Soon
- Closing Date for apply online for Medical Officer post : Update Soon
- Last Date for payment of fee for Medical Officer post: Update Soon
- Last Date to apply for Lecturer Post: Update Soon
- Last Date for payment of fee for Lecturer: Update Soon
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification, Medical officer, Lecturer Posts Apply Online:
Candidates looking forward for the job can apply online JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2023 Notification through its official website on or before the last date. Aspirants need to upload the necessary documents at the time of JKPSC Online Registration. Aspirants can follow the below steps to apply for the JKPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Notification in an easy way.
Steps To Apply for JKPSC Dept Jobs 2023 Notification
- Visit official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on apply & select the desired post.
- Again click on apply online application link.
- To be ready with the all documents mentioned above.
- Then click on apply online & fill up the online application form with all your details.
- Now you have to take Print Out for future Reference.
Check Here: JKPSC Official Notification (Medical Officer)
Check Here: JKPSC 2023 Official Notification (Lecturer)
Check Here: JKPSC Apply Online
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee according to the details mentioned in the table below.
|Name of post||Category||Application Fees|
|Medical officer post||General||Rs-405/-|
|Lecturer||General, SC/ST/OBC||Rs-805/- and Rs-405/-|
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done according to the below given processes.
- Written Exam
Admit Card: The JKPSC Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from official Website 15 days before for the Exam date.
Result: The JKPSC MO Result 2023 will be declared after the completion of selection process.
JKPSC Jobs Vacancy 2023 Notification
We have shared you all details which is required to apply for JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 by online mode before the last date Update Soon. In the case of any query or question related to JKPSC Dept Jobs 2023 Notification then comment below. Our Experts will reply as soon as possible. Stay connected with us for more updates such as Latest Govt Jobs, Admit card and Results at our portal.