JKCET Application Form 2023 Notification: The Jammu & Kashmir Professional Board of Examination is invties for Online JKCET Registration 2023. Eligible candidates who want to take the admission in the UG Courses Engineering & Medical those can apply Online Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Application Form 2023 from official website @ www.jakbopee.org. Aspirants can submit the application form on or before the last date (Update soon). You can know the other details of JKBOPEE Notification Application Form 2023 such as: Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc below in this posts.
About: The Jammu & Kashmir Professional Board of Examination conducts this examination every years in the April/ May month. Every Year a large no of students fill the Online JKCET Application Form 2023 for take the new admission. Aspirants will be get the admission in the various institutes of Jammu & Kashmir by this exam according to performance. The aspirants need to fill the Jammu & Kashmir CET Test Application Form 2023 and participate in the examination.
JKCET Application Form Notification 2023 Details:
- Name of Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Professional Board of Examination
- Name of Exam: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test
- Category: Application Form
- Courses for Admission: B.Tech/ MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS/ BUMS Courses.
- Official website: www.jakbopee.org
- Applicant should be a permanent residents of J&K State.
- Aspirants need to pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from recognized board of education.
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination.
- Aspirants should have studies the 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses
- Candidates should have studies 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS/ BUMS Courses.
JKBOPEE Test 2023 Age Limits: The minimum age of applicants should be 17 years on date 31st December 2023.
|Exam Events||Important dates|
|Online Application Starting Date||Third Week of February 2023|
|Last date for Submit Application Form||1st Week Of March 2023|
|Admit Card Downloading date||Last Week of April 2023|
|Date of Exam||May 2023|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of May 2023|
JKCET Application Form 2023 Notification, Apply Online JKBOPEE Application Form 2023
Students who are going to make the JKCET Registration 2023 need to meet the eligibility criteria before fill the form. Aspirants can fill the Online Jammu & Kashmir CET Application Form 2023 from the official website on or before the last date. You need to upload the recent photo, sign and academic documents in form so keep ready then scan a copy.
Steps for Fill Online JKCET Notification Test Application From 2023-
- Visit official website @ www.jakbopee.org
- Search the JKCET Information Boucher 2023 and open it.
- Read it carefully then click on apply online.
- Make online registration and login by registered id and password.
- Open the application form and fill it complete form by correct data.
- Upload scan copies of Photo, Sign and Documents copy.
- Recheck it then click on submit button.
- Take a print out copy for future use.
- Pay the application fee.
Check here- Information Boucher
Check here- JKCET 2023 Apply Online
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for fill the form and you can pay the fee by online mode of payments using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc
Admit Card: The JKCET Admit Card 2023 will be released online on official website. Aspirants can collect it before 15 days the date of examination by registered id and password.
Admission Process: The applicants will get the admission by counselling process. In the counselling the seats will be provided to students according to performance in CET (by merit list).
JKCET Exam Pattern 2023:
The JKCET Exam 2023 will consist of two (2) papers.The each papers will be PCB and PCM groups. Paper A will consist of Physics and Chemistry with 120 questions ( 60 questions from each subject). Paper B shall be Biology with 60 questions and paper C shall be Mathematics with 60 questions. The all questions will be multiple choice with 4 options and 0.25 marks will be detected for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|Paper A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120 (60 From Each Subject)||2 Hours|
|Paper B||Biology||60||1 Hour|
|Paper C||Maths||60||1 Hour|
JKCET Result 2023: The Jammu & Kashmir CET Result 2023 will be announced online on official website after 1 month from the date of exam. The aspirants can check the result and merit list by roll number of examination.
JKBOPEE Application Form 2023 Notification
We have provided here all details of JKCET Notification Application Form 2023 and we hope it will be useful and sufficient for you. If you face any problem then comment on the below given box our experts will reply to you as soon as possible. For more details you can visit the official website.