IMU Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Indian Maritime University has released an IMU Chennai Recruitment 2023 for recruit 78 persons for Assistant Registrar (Finance), Private Secretary, Assistant Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for IMU Recruitment Application From 2023 from official website @ www.imu.edu.in. Eligible aspirants can submit the form on or before the last date through online mode. Candidates can check below the other details of Indian Maritime University Jobs 2023 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Admit Card, Result, Etc.
About Indian Maritime University: The Indian Maritime University also known as IMU came into existence in 2008 under the Act of Parliament (Act 22) on 14th November 2008 as an organization which plays a key role in the development of trained human resource for the maritime sector. 14th November is celebrated as ‘IMU Day’ every year. The IMU headquarters are located at Chennai in around 300 acers of land. The Indian Maritime University has its’ campus in various locations as Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Cochin. IMU offers various courses for graduation, Post graduation. Aspirants who are looking for Latest jobs in Tamilnadu can apply Online for Indian Maritime University Recruitment 2023 on or before the last date.
IMU Jobs 2023 Notification Details:
- Name of the organization: Indian Maritime University (IMU)
- Type of jobs: Government
- Name of the posts: Assistant, Private Secretary, Assistant Registrar (Finance)
- Total number of posts: 78
- Job locations: Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.imu.edu.in
IMU Chennai Vacancy Notification 2023 Post Details:
- Assistant: 41
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): 07
- Private Secretary: 04
- Assistant (Finance): 26
- Assistant: Rs.5400 – 20200/- + 2400/- Grade pay
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): Rs. 15,600-39,100 + 5400/- Grade pay
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800 + 4800/- Grade pay
- Assistant (Finance): Rs.5400 – 20200/- + 2400/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification: The qualification of the candidate should be as follow:
- For Assistant: Minimum 50% in bachelor’s degree
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): Minimum 55% marks in master’s degree Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA and minimum Three years of experience in the field of Finance and Accounts wing
- Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree is a required and Shorthand Higher/Senior Grade in English with 120 words per minute, must have Typewriting Higher/Senior Grade in English with 45 words per minute
- Assistant (Finance): Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree
Note:- All the certificates have to be obtained from a recognized university/ college.
- For Assistant, Assistant (Finance) Posts:35 Years
- For Assistant Registrar (Finance) Posts: 40 Years
- For Private Secretary Posts: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided according to govt rules. For more details refer official notification.
- Start dates for the submissions of application forms: Update Soon
- Last Date for the submission of Application Forms: Update Soon
IMU Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online Here for 78 Post
Candidates who are looking for Latest post Graduate Jobs can check here. You can apply IMU Vacancy 2023 Notification from official website on or before the last date. Before applying please check the eligibility criteria carefully. Aspirants need to upload the scan copies of documents in form so keep ready them. You can follow the below given process for fill the IMU Jobs 2023 Notification Application Form-
- Visit official website @ www.imu.edu.in
- Search the application form link and open it.
- Read the instructions and fill the form by correct data.
- Upload asked documents to copy and recheck it.
- Hit on submit key and take a hard copy.
- Pay application fee.
Check Here- IMU Official Notification + Apply Online 2023
Application Fee: Candidate must pay the application fee as follow as per the category of the candidate.
- Assistant, Private Secretary, Assistant (Finance):
For ST/SC/PWD: Rs.800/-
For All Other Categories: Rs.1200/-
- Assistant Registrar (Finance):
For PWD Applicants: Rs.1000/–
For OBC(NCL) Applicants: Rs.1500/-
Selection Process: Selection will be done by 2 processes
- Online test
Admit Card: The IMU Exam Admit Card 2023 will be provided online on the official website before few days before the exam date for eligible candidates who will submit the application successfully.
Result: The Indian Maritime University Recruitment Result 2023 will be released online on the official website after 2-3 weeks (expected) the date of examination.
Indian Maritime University Vacancy 2023
We have provided here all details of IMU Recruitment 2023 Notification. Aspirants can submit the online application on or before the last date from the official website. If you have any questions related to Indian Maritime University Recruitment 2023 then read the official notification or comment in the given box. Our experts will catch you soon.