How To Apply Online SSC /How To Fill Online ApplicationSSC /SSC Registration
The Staff Selection Commission organizes examination for CGL, CHSL, Multi Tasking Staff, Stenographers, Junior Engineers, Constable GD and other departmental posts. Lakhs of aspirants attempt the assessment in the hope of commencing their rewarding future with the public sector. More than 100000 vacancies are opened by the commission every year to recruit skilled workforce on various job profiles. To appear for the examination, candidates need to fill the Online Application Forms which are made available 1-2 months before the starting of assessments. In this article we will provide the guidelines to successfully fill SSC Online Application Form 2023, in a step by step process.
How To Fill SSC 2023 Notification Application Form?
Aspirants are advised to follow the undermentioned procedure exactly, step by step to complete their SSC Online Registration. It can be a confusing task for contenders who are attempting the exams for the first time. So here we are to help those aspirants so that they can Apply Online for SSC Exams 2023 successfully. The application process has 2 parts. First the new candidates have to register themselves and then fill the application form for their desired profile. Check the guidelines below for how to apply online for SSC 2023.
Step 1: New Registration
- First, the aspirants need to access the official portal of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply” button in blue color.
- A menu will popup which will indicate to select the profile.
- Click on your desired profile and open the registration form.
- There will be two parts for registration, part 1 and part 2.
- Click on the button for New Registration in the sidebar and now click on the option to register.
- A registration form will appear on the screen. Fill the form with all the relevant information as asked like your name, father’s name, email, phone, 10th exam roll no., etc.
- Make sure all the information you have entered is correct and relevant.
- Submit the SSC Registration Form 2023.
Step 2: Application Form
- After completing the new registration, the aspirants need to login with their credentials.
- Now select the desired job profile and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the SSC Online Application Form 2023 with all the details and job preferences(if asked).
- Proceed further by clicking on “Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- There will be an option to upload your photograph and signature. The file size of the photograph should be between 30 to 50 kb. Signature should be scanned and uploaded with a file size of 4 to 12 kb.
- Make sure the photograph and signature are the most recent ones and are clear to detect.
- Now fill the data for educational details and post preferences.
- Upload the other documents like qualification certificates, 10th certificate etc. in the prescribed image format and file size.
- Now continue to preview the application.
- Check the box for the declaration, in front of the “I Agree” text.
- Finally, submit the SSC application form.
Step 4: Fees Payment
- Now pay the application fees through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Remember to pay the fees according to your category(SC/ST, General/OBC etc.).
- Fees can also be paid offline by selecting the option in the form. Offline fees can only be paid through State Bank of India.
- To pay the fees offline, you need to download the challan copy for both the bank and yourself.
Step 5: Print Application
- The SSC Online Registration 2023 is now complete. Take a printout of the application for your own future reference.
SSC Application Fees 2023
In the table displayed below, the candidates can check the application fees according to their categories. The fees is accepted through online mode.
Check SSC Online Application 2023 Status
Candidates need to ensure that their application is submitted successfully. The organization provides the facility to check the status of registration to the aspirants. The below mentioned steps will guide the contenders to know the condition of their application.
Aspirants should note that only those who have filled the registrations along with payment of the fees successfully can check the application status.
- Access the regional portal of ssc for which you have submitted the application.
- Click on the link to “Know Your Status” on the website.
- Now you will be redirected to the application status page where the status for SSC Application 2023 can be checked.
- Select status type-> Application Status.
- Select Exam-> Provisionally accepted/rejected candidates for SSC Exam 2023.
- Enter the registration ID or search manually with the search functionality. If registration no. is known then enter it along with the DOB to fetch the records automatically.
- Click on the “Search Status” button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page the details will be provided about your application is accepted or rejected.
SSC Exam 2023 Online Application Form
Contenders who are going to appear for the examination need to fill the SSC Application Form 2023 through online mode. The registration form is available on the official portal ssconline.nic.in. In this article, we have covered all the important steps to fill the SSC Online Form 2023 successfully. The exact date for the release of application form is mentioned in the official notification that is released by the authorities prior to the commencement of exams. On wifistudy.co.in, we regularly update the details about various SSC Exam Notification and other significant information about them. Our experts are always present to solve the queries of our visitors.