How To Download SSC Admit Card?
Every year tonnes of job seekers appear for the Staff Selection Examination to clear it and make themselves eligible for various government and private sector jobs. The contenders need to Download SSC Hall Ticket from the official website ssc.nic.in. Call letter is an important document which should be presented by the contenders in front of the invigilators. It is certain that no candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam in the absence of their SSC Exam Admit Card. Moreover, in this post, the contenders can check all the important information related to the admission card for SSC examinations. The guidelines for acquiring the call letter have also been provided in this article.
Guidelines To Download SSC Hall Ticket
The process to download the call letter is very easy. However, sometimes it is likely that the candidates face some problems while checking the status of their SSC Admit Card and downloading it. There will be many candidates who might be appearing for the first time in the examinations. They may not know the step by step process to acquire their SSC Hall Ticket. Therefore, we are here for them and presenting the detailed guidelines to successfully print out the permission letter.
- Access the official portal of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- In the navigation bar, click on the “Admit Card” button.
- A window will open displaying the list of regional website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the link for region under the URL column of the pop up table.
- You will be redirected to the respective regional portal of SSC.
- Now, search for the link to download SSC Exam Admit Card for your respective examination.
- Click on the link.
- A new window will open.
- Their will be options to check the status of SSC Call Letter through registration no., roll no. or personal details like name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Search for the admission letter through your desired criteria.
- If your admit card is generated, it will be displayed on the screen.
- Download SSC Exam Permission Letter in PDF format and take its print out.
- Carry the call letter to the exam hall with other required documents.
Download SSC Call Letter Region Wise Links
In the table below, the links for regional website of Staff Selection Commission have been provided. The aspirants can visit the links for their respective regions and download the permission letters.
|Eastern Region||Click here|
|Kerala/Karnataka Region||Click here|
|Southern Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region||Click here|
|Western Region||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|North Western Region||Click here|
|Northern Region||Click here|
Contenders can follow the above mentioned links to open the regional website of SSC. There they have to download their SSC Admit Card by entering the registration no./roll no. and DOB or personal details.
Documents To Carry With SSC Permission Letter
Aspirants who are appearing for the exam need to carry their hall tickets in the exam hall. However, they are also required to bring a document for identity verification. Nowadays, biometric data is also recorded for the verification of aspirants. Therefore, check the list of documents below, one of which must be carried to the exam center along with Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- National ID
- Bank Passbook
- Any other ID document
Things To Remember For SSC Exam Admit Card
There are various things that a candidate should keep in mind regarding SSC Hall Ticket. These factors will ensure that you are able to attempt the examination without any problems. We are providing the pointers below so check them out carefully.
- Make sure to download your SSC Permission Letter on time. There may be a server down problem or website issue at the last moment due to high traffic loads.
- Check whether all your personal details are mentioned correctly in the admission letter. Inform the authorities in due time about the errors.
- Always reach the examination center half hour before the commencement of the test. Make yourself comfortable with the seating arrangements according to your roll no.
- Never forget to carry identity proof document with your SSC Call Letter.
- Keep two printouts of the permission letter with yourself. If one copy is misplaced, you can use the other one.
- Make sure the admit card is printed out clearly and all your details like roll no., name etc. are visible properly.
Details Which Can Be Found On SSC Exam Hall Ticket
We know that the permission letter contains all the details about the examination and the candidates. Hence, the contenders need to ensure that they find all the important information clearly specified on the SSC Exam Admit Card, without any errors. Details which can be found on the permission letter are as follows:
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the aspirants.
- Roll. no. and/or registration no.
- Exam day and date.
- Exam center details.
- Personal details of the contenders.
- Examination name.
- Name of exam subject.
- Time duration of the assessment.
Contenders should ensure that all the details provided above are clearly mentioned in your admission card. If not, the aspirants should contact the concerned authorities and request for any corrections.
SSC Call Letter Download
Herein we have covered all the details for SSC Admit Card which can be checked by the aspirants. We have provided the information for things to remember for call letter, documents to carry with admit card, Details which can be found on the hall ticket. Most importantly, we have covered the guidelines to successfully Download SSC Exam Hall Ticket in this article. If there is any query, then the candidates should contact our team via comments section. Our experts are always there to help you out. All the best for exams!