FCI Recruitment 2023: The Food Corporation of India has finally released the official notification for the Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2023. There are 113+ 5043 Manager, Assistant posts released by the Authorities of FCI. Interested candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can apply online for FCI Vacancy Notification 2023 through the official website www.fci.gov.in. Applicants can fill the FCI Jobs Application Form 2023 on or before the Last date July 2023. Moreover, the other details such as selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc., are given below.
About: Food Corporation of India was set up on January 14th, 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur – rice bowl of Tamil Nadu – and office at Delhi under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to perform the following objectives of the National Food Policy. Now recently it has released the FCI Job notification for the skilled candidates for 113+ 5043 Manager, Assistant posts.
FCI Vacancy 2023 Details:
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India
- Name of Posts: Manager, Assistant
- No. of Posts: 113+ 5043
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.fci.gov.in
- Job Location: Kerala
|Name of Category||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed minimum 8th class from an approved board.
Age Limit: The age of Candidates should be in between 18 to 25 years. The age relaxation will be according to the Govt rules.
- Starting Date To Apply for the Online FCI Application Form : June 2023
- Closing Date To Apply for the Online FCI Jobs Application Form: July 2023
- The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee: July 2023
- Availability of Admit Card: 15 days prior the exam date
FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Manager, Assistant Jobs Apply Online:
Candidates looking forward for the job can apply online FCI Manager, Assistant Vacancy 2023 through its official website on or before the last date 15th July 2023. Wannabes need to upload the necessary documents at the time of online FCI Registration. Aspirants can follow the below steps to apply for the FCI Jobs 2023 in an easy way.
Steps to Apply for the FCI Recruitment 2023 Application form:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Check the FCI Notification.
- Fill the application form with proper details.
- Remit the application fee.
- Recheck the form and hit submit button.
- Finally, take the printout for further use.
Click Here- Official Notification
Click Here- Apply Online
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. The SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN and Female candidates are expelled from paying the fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates is based on Written Test and PST.
|Exam Name||No of Questions|
- Questions carry equal one mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Malayalam except for General English.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying
Physical Standard Test:
|Standards||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Running||1000 Meter in 05 Min 30 Sec||800 Meter in 5 Min|
|Long Jump||4.00 Meter||3.00 Meter|
|High Jump||1.35 Meter||1.00 Meter|
Admit Card: The FCI Exam Admit Card 2023 will be released online on the official website before few days the date of examination.
Result: The FCI Manager, Assistant Exam Result 2023 will be released online on the official website soon after complete the selection process.
FCI Jobs 2023:
Finally, we are again informing the candidates to follow the official notification for the FCI Recruitment 2023 through the official website. We have shared all the necessary details related to the FCI Vacancy 2023 but still, in the case of any query kindly comment below. We will help you very soon.