AIIMS Delhi Recruitments 2023 Notification: All India Institute of Medical Association, New Delhi has released an employment notification AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification for 207 Junior Resident Posts. Job seekers who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for this opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.aiims.edu or the link given by us till the last date. More of the information about the AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Hiring Process are given as below.
About AIIMS Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Association New Delhi was established in 1956 under the Ministry of Health department India. To provide world class medical facilities to the citizen of India is its main aim. Besides this, it also provides medical education to the students. AIIMs are located in many cities of India. Among all AIIMS of Delhi is one of them. Recently an employment notification for AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Jobs 2023 027 vacancies of Junior Resident has been released.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Notification Details:
- Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Association
- Name of post: Junior Resident (Non Academic)
- Total Number of posts: 207
1. Blood Bank: 04 Posts
2. Blood Bank (Cnc): 03 Posts
3. Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
4. Cardiac Radiology: 01 Post
5. Cardiology: 01 Post
6. Rheumatology: 02 Posts
7. Community Medicine: 04 Posts
8. Ctvs: 01 Post
9. Dermatology & Venereology: 01 Post
10. Ehs: 03 Posts
11. Emergency Medicine: 95 Posts
12. Emergency Medicine(Trauma Centre): 10 Posts
13. Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
14. Lab. Medicine: 02 Posts
15. Lab. Medicine(Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
16. Nephrology: 03 Posts
17. Neurology: 01 Post
18. Neurosurgery(Trauma Centre): 05 Posts
19. Neuroradiology: 02 Posts
20. Orthopaedics(Trauma Centre): 04 Posts
21. Paediatrics(Casualty): 05 Posts
22. Psychiatry: 06 Posts
23. Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03 Posts
24. Radiotherapy: 06 Posts
25. Surgery(Trauma Centre): 31 Posts
26. Dental Surgery + Cder: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: The qualification of the candidate should be having completed a degree in MBBS/ BDS/ MCI/ DCI with experience.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be under 50 years.
- Starting date for Submission of application: 2023
- Last date for receiving application form: 2023
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification , 207 Junior Resident Posts Apply Online:
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2023 need to apply in an online mode through the official website. After applying online, candidates need to send their self-attested copies of all the relevant documents and hard copy of application form to the mentioned address. Candidates must read official notification before applying. Here are some of the steps you can follow.
Steps to apply AIIMS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to official website.
- On the home page only click on the recruitment option where you need to click on the link related to this recruitment.
- Read the notification and fill the form with correct data.
- Take a copy of applied form and pay fee.
Click here- Check AIIMS Faculty Recruitment Notification
Click here- Apply online for AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2023
Interview Venue: Jawaharlal Auditorium Conference Room, AIIMS
Application Fee: candidates need to pay some amount for apply this application form that will be non refundable, you can check official notification for application fee.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of interview performance.
AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2023 Notification
All the candidates who are eligible and interested in AIIMS Delhi Professor Jobs 2023 c Notification an apply by sending an application. All of the information has been given by us in this article. Still, if anyone faces an issue while applying to AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2023 can comment in the given box. We will be happy to give you immediate help. All the best and stay in touch with us.